Tuesday 11 September 2012

I Apologize, Second Year Was Boring

Why didn't I post anything second semester of second year?

Second year was boring. Sorry. We didn't do or learn anything interesting.

Why didn't I post anything for practically all of third year?

Third year is hard. We have five double-semester papers, and in first semester class went from 8-5 on more than one day, the shortest day being 5 hours and ending at 1pm (Fridays). Clinical studies had 6 lectures a week; microbiology had 7. Parasites had 2 labs a week. This is the year where we have to do a lot of memorization: disease agents (like specific viruses and so on), pathology, parasites (life cycles, morphology, etc), anaesthesia, pharmacology, to name a few. For some reason, second semester is not quite so full on. I waffled about for a while, then finally remembered I have the time to chronicle some of our adventures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment