Friday 20 May 2011

Professors: Class Should Be Over Now

Our professor for renal physiology was pretty good, except for one huge pet peeve of mine. She always, consistently, without fail, every time went over the time limit. I don't just mean two or three minutes, I'm talking five to eight minutes over.

This is of course a nuisance because we have to get to our next class, and it's especially bad if you need to run a quick errand, such as grabbing something from your locker in the vet tower or getting a drink from the student shop. What really gets me though is that I found I often fill up two sheets of paper, both sides, in the space of a lecture. In a lecture like physiology with a lot of information, I will be right at the end of my second sheet of paper when those fifty minutes are up.

What happened to me was that every single one of her lectures went over time enough that I couldn't fit all the extra info into the margins of my page. I had to either write really, really small and/or cramped, or start a new page. I hate starting a new page when all I will have is a paragraph at the top on one side. I hate it!

This flaw almost drove me mad. It happened every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment