Friday 12 September 2014

Psychological Effects of the Small Animal Hospital

Hand touches faucet when washing hands - Crap, have to start over!

Barking dogs - What noise?

Strange ticking noise following me around all day - Oh right, I wear a watch now.

7:30am start - Wow, what a nice sleep-in.

End of the day - How many spots of dog drool got on my pants today? I don't have enough black pants if I can't wear this one again tomorrow.

Any repetetive motion such as grating cheese - Started counting by accident

Can't remember how to give directions - Go to the uh... the more distal part of the road...

Cell phone or tablet vibrates - I'm getting paged!

Dinner time - I have lettuce in the fridge. I guess I'll have lettuce for dinner. (Credit to my friend for that one).

Weekend - I have all this extra time today. Don't I have hobbies for days like this? I can't remember what they are.

Eating finger food - I washed my hands a thousand times today so no need to worry about contracting something.

Unusual animal comes into hospital - I want a pet parrot.

Introducing someone - Amber is a 23 year old female entire vet student with a history of lethargy and exercise intolerance.

Faced with life problem such as computer dying - Time to form a problem list and differential diagnoses.

No comments:

Post a Comment