Wednesday 18 December 2013

Fuzzy Scalpels Continued

So I have been pondering the name of this blog lately, which mostly came about through picking two cool sounding vet-related words and putting them together. Both "fuzzy" and "scalpel" have their own aesthetic appeal to me.

I mentioned before that the image that came to mind was from using scalpels in anatomy lab. While humorous, dissecting cadavres in anatomy lab is so first year.

Since I would like to continue this blog into my clinical years, I thought of a few other [not strictly-first-year-vet-school] instances where you could get fuzzy scalpels (i.e. no surgical prep):
  • Necropsy <-- this is the big one I thought of
  • Skin scrapes and biopsies
  • Emergency tracheotomy
Er, I guess I can't think of as many as I'd hoped. There must be more! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment