Friday 14 June 2013

An Update From Study-Land

So as it turns out, vet school is hard. Vet school is really, really hard.

I pretty much spend the entire day in lectures, then come home and spend whatever time is left trying to catch up in textbook readings. It is finals week right now, and I literally spent more than 12 hours straight yesterday preparing for the small animal and surgery exam we had this morning. So you can see why I very quickly stopped updating the blog.

1. No time to write anything
2. No energy left
3. Not much to say! "Today, I studied."

Fortunately I did make notes on things even back in second year that I never got around to typing up. There are a few drafts I left behind, and I'll probably be sneaky and change the date on those when I finish them so I can pretend I posted them back then :P You won't get my naive outlook on it all, since it will be retrospective, but hopefully I can remember some good stories!

A big reason I wanted to keep blogging is that I want to keep some sort of diary of silly clients and bizarre cases. I thought, "Maybe I can blog them or something... oh wait, I already have a blog." So here's hoping for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment